From the Retailwire.com article "Tune into Teens: Test Your Teen Aptitude":
To test your knowledge of today’s teen market, see if you can answer the following questions:
1. Who is one of the lead singers for the Black Eyed Peas?
2. Who said, “Don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day”?
3. Who hosted MTV’s 2006 Video Music Awards?
4. What is an emoticon?
5. Who is known for the phrase, “That’s Hot”?
6. What is the starting price for a Tracfone?
7. Billie Joe Armstrong is the lead singer of which band?
8. What is Naruto?
9. Who is Shiloh?
10. Who are two main characters on “Degrassi the Next Generation”?
So how did you do? If you were able to answer 8 out of the 10 questions, then you are either: a) the parent of a teenager, b) an actual teenager, c) a teenager wannabe, or d) a superbly in-sync teen marketer. However, if you are like most of us and had some trouble, then it is time to brush up your knowledge of this influential and lucrative market segment.
Click on http://www.retailwire.com/Objects/Object.cfm/646 to read the entire article. It’s a good one!