Here's how you can post a message, ask a question, or leave a comment for all to see:
1. At the end of this message you will see a line that reads
"posted by KIZER & BENDER @ _:__ AM or PM" -- to the right of that you will see the word "Comment(s)" .
2. Click on "Comments" and a box will open on the right where you can add your own thoughts. Comments made by others will appear on the left side of the same page.
3. At the bottom of the page you will be asked to choose an identity. Here you can register at blogspot.com, or choose "Anonymous". If you choose anonymous, please add your name to your post.
4. In the "Word Verification" box you will be asked to type in the miscellaneous letters and numbers you see just above the word verification box. That's to verify that you are a real, live person.
5. Choose "Publish" to post your comment or "Preview" to check it out before you publish it.
That's it! Now go forth and post lots of ideas!
P.S. This domain is private. We only gave the address to retailers who attended our programs at the 2005 MemoryTrends Trade Show.
Read what others have said or add your own comments -- click on word "Comments" that appears below ...